What Does Managed
IT Services Mean?
Managed services is ongoing support provided by an IT service provider, for a fixed monthly fee. It involves proactive monitoring and maintenance along with priority support and user and device management, to keep IT systems operating at peak performance
To determine whether you need Managed Services, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have trouble free IT and systems?
- Are computers and network devices secured and update to date?
- Are systems monitored to ensure they are running smoothly and at the best efficiency?
- Are your staff happy with the IT experience in your organisation?
- Is your data secure and backups regularly tested?
- Are internal staff free from dealing with IT issues?